Turtleneck & Mockneck Sweaters for Women
Shop women’s turtleneck sweaters at Express to stay on trend this season. Find a black turtleneck for a classic look or stay on trend with a sleeveless or cowl-neck sweater.
How to accessorize a turtleneck?
With a high neckline, a turtleneck can be hard to accessorize. Keep your look simple and let the turtleneck do the talking. Accessorize with one or two simple pieces to tie your look together. Opt for a pair of gold hoops and your hair in a ponytail for a pulled-together look. Or add a delicate and simple necklace from our Fine Jewelry section and pair with a few bangles or cuff bracelets to add some shine.
How to wear a turtleneck?
Turtlenecks are way more versatile than you think! Check out our favorite ways to rock the style below.
1. With a suit – pair a ribbed turtleneck sweater under a suit for a new look at work
2. With leggings – keep it comfy and pair an oversized sweater with leggings for a effortless style
3. Tucked into your fav mini skirt – mix your high-neckline with a short mini-skirt and pair with tall boots or tights if its cold outside
4. As a layering piece – wear under a dress, jumpsuit or button-up shirt for a look that’s straight off the runway
5. Sleeveless – add on a cardigan to layer your look or show off your arms and just grab a pair of jeans to show off your style
What’s in style for winter?
A closet full of clothes, but nothing to wear? We totally understand. Styling yourself for winter weather and the holidays can be fun and challenging, but thankfully at Express, the outfit options are endless. From turtleneck sweaters and fleece-lined joggers to cozy sherpa zip-ups and car coats, you've got a lot to work with. Here are three winter outfit ideas anyone can pull off:
1. For a chic and modern look, pair a long sleeve turtleneck with a plaid a-line mini skirt. Add knee-high boots or heeled booties to elongate your legs. Tie it all together with bold earrings or a delicate necklace. You’re ready for parties, dinner dates and more.
2. Cozy cowl neck sweaters feel insanely soft and look super sophisticated. For the office, throw on our Negin Mirsalehi Cowl Neck Sweater with a skinny dress pant, then switch it up with (minus the) leather pants or jeans for a family party or night out.
3. Mock necks are one of our all-time faves for any season. But when the temperatures drop, they’re a staple. Layered under a cardigan or jacket, pair a sleeveless mock neck tank, sweater or bodysuit with a sequin skirt, jeans or utility pants. It’s the perfect look for transitioning from AM to PM plans.