Silk Scarves from Manner Market
How to style a silk scarf?
Check out our favorite 5 ways to style your scarf, aka your new BFF.
1. Headband - Fold your square scarf diagonally into a long rectangle, double knot at the top of your head and then slide the knot under your hair at the nape of your neck.
2. Top Knot - Put your hair up in a messy bun or top knot and wrap the scarf around making a knot or bow to keep it in place.
3. Around Your Neck - Grab a western inspired silk bandana and tie it around your neck. Pair with a denim shirt and boots for the complete look!
4. Purse - Just tie to the handle of your handbag to add a little personality to your look.
5. Top - Truly a wear with anything piece, make your scarf the center of your outfit by wearing it as a top! Just fold over the top corner and tie around your back. Pair with high waisted jeans and you're all set!