Casual and Formal Dresses for Weddings
Whether you need a summery maxi dress or a more formal cocktail dress for that upcoming wedding, Express has everything you need if you're looking for what to wear for any special occasion.
What to wear to a wedding?
1. Check the invitation. Look for a callout about dress code or check the couple's wedding website. Wear a cocktail dress for a semiformal wedding and go with a long evening dress for a wedding with 'formal' or 'black tie' on the invite.
2. Keep in mind the season. Looking for a summer wedding guest dress or wedding guest dresses for Spring? Bring on the bright colors and florals. Need something for fall or winter? Think darker hues like royal blue or emerald green.
3. Remember the accessories! Bring a nice peacoat if it's going to be chilly outside, or some sandals or flats to change into for late night dancing.
4. Don't wear white unless you're the bride.
5. Need some more inspiration? Check out our YouTube videos for more on How To Dress for a Wedding.