Every girl knows accessories make the final touch to any outfit. A great piece of jewelry can take your outfit from a nine to a ten, as can the right pair of shoes. Whether you want your outfit to make the statement, and have the accessories be the backup, or you want it flipped and have a more muted outfit, we have the women’s accessories that will do either. Add a contrasting colored purse to give your outfit a pop of color, or rock a pair of turquoise aviator sunglasses. These will add some color to a black and white outfit, and take your look to the next level. For a sunny day, or a bad hair day (don’t worry, we won’t tell), grab one of our hats to throw on. They go perfectly with a light sundress for an afternoon wandering downtown.
What are gift Ideas for each day of Hanukkah?
There are 8 days of Hanukkah, so why not 8 days of gifts? If you want to add gift giving to your Hanukkah celebration, give her a new accessory everyday!1. Socks - start the gift giving with something cozy like fuzzy boot socks
2. Scarf - add a matching scarf to keep her warm in the snow
3. Hat - and complete the winter accessories with a cute pom beanie hat!
4. Sunglasses - up her style game with a pair of Privé Revaux sunglasses
5. Purse - grab a crossbody bag she can use all year long
6. Belt - keep her on trend with a sparkly belt
7. Hair Accessory - keep the trend going with a metallic headband
8. Jewelry - celebrate the holiday with earrings that are sparkly as the snow!