CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Create a new account to take advantage of the many benefits of membership:
- Save your account information for faster checkout
- Save items to your wish list and share with others
- Create and maintain an address book
- Order tracking and order history
SIGN IN / SIGN OUT
For your convenience, Express will save your e-mail address and password on this computer, so you don't have to sign in every time you come to the site. This means that your password will be saved until you click 'sign out', even if you disconnect from the Internet, close your browser, or turn off your computer. After 30 days however, for your security, you will automatically be logged out even if you have not clicked 'sign out'.
Please note: If you are using a public or shared computer, you should not choose the 'Remember Me' option because it will enable other users of the computer to access your information. As an added safety measure, you should always click 'sign out', which appears at the top of every screen before you leave the site.
SOCIAL LOGIN FAQS
Why should I sign up using Social Login?
- By connecting via Social Login, you're just one quick click away from shopping and viewing your EXPRESS account without having to enter your email address or create another password on desktop, mobile or tablet.
What information do you collect from me through Social Login?
- We only collect basic information, your public profile and email address.
What will you do with my info?
- We’ll use your name and email address to set up your EXPRESS membership.
I'm already an EXPRESS account member. Can I still connect using Social Login?
- Yes. To connect your EXPRESS account and your social account, first make sure you’re signed in on express.com. Once you’re signed in, go to “My Account”. You will find "Social Accounts" at the bottom of the page. Click on the “Connect to” button for your desired social platform and click “Allow” when you see the social account’s permission screen. You are now connected.
How do I disconnect from a login platform?
- You can disconnect from the social platform by going directly to the platform’s site and removing Express from your App settings.
I created my account using Social Login. If I disconnect from a login platform, do I still have an Express account?”
- Yes, your EXPRESS account is still valid. In order to access your EXPRESS account using our standard sign in process, click on “Forgot your password?” and we’ll email you a password so you can access your account.
I’m an EXPRESS Next credit card member. Am I able to use Social Login to sign in and pay my bill?
- Not at this time, but you can click here to access your EXPRESS NEXT credit card account.
If you have forgotten your password, visit the My Account page and click 'Forgot your password' link. If your e-mail address is currently on file, we will send you an e-mail with your password.
CHANGE E-MAIL ADDRESS OR PASSWORD
We recommend that you keep your password secure and not share it with anyone. If you feel your password has been compromised, you can change it anytime by logging in to your account. You may also call 1-888-EXP-1980 for further assistance.
We've made it easy for you to check the status of current orders or view details for past orders. As a registered, signed-in user, you can access your order status and history anytime you wish — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply click 'My Account', then click 'Order History'.
Previously placed an order and it's not showing up in Order History — Try tracking your order by clicking 'Order Status' (if you were not signed in when you placed your order initially, it will not display in Order History).
Orders placed over the phone will not display in Order History. Please call 1-888-EXP-1980 if you wish to check on the status of your phone order.
As a registered user, you will have the opportunity to store the names and addresses of friends and family members.
Once an address has been stored in your Address Book, you can easily review this information during the checkout process so that you never have to enter it again during checkout. You can also make changes to your Address Book at anytime when you're signed in to your account. Simply click 'My Account', and then click 'Address Book.' From this page, you can change an existing address, add a new address or remove an address (there is no limit to the number of addresses you may store in your Address Book).
As a registered user, you can select all your favorite Express styles and save them to your personal Wish List. Let your friends and family know what you want by sharing your Wish List or simply save items you may wish to purchase later for yourself. As you shop the site every time you find something you want, simply click 'Add to Wish List'. You can add as many products as you wish and e-mail your wish list to up to three different people at the same time (and send a custom message to each recipient).