EXPRESS FACTORY OUTLET PRESIDENT’S DAY I
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES AND ELIGIBILITY: The Express Factory Outlet President’s Day I Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at on February 16, 2018 and on February 19, 2018 ("Promotion Period"). The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the States of Arizona, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia and Washington that are at least 18 years old, as of the date of entry. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Any entry may be disqualified at any time if, in the opinion of Sponsor, the entry does not comply with these Official Rules. Incomplete entries are void. Any individual who attempts or encourages, directly or indirectly, or realizes the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, or uses any robotic, automatic, mechanical or programmed device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by securing a scratch-off card (“Scratch Card”) from an Express employee within any of the Express Factory Outlets located in Arizona, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, and Washington, during regular store hours. Limit one Scratch Card per person during the Promotion Period. Each Express Factory Outlet will receive a limited number of Scratch Cards. Entry only while supplies last at each Express Factory Outlet. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, destroyed, misplaced or misdirected Scratch Cards.
3. RANDOM DRAWING/NOTIFICATION. Your Scratch Card will reveal one of the following prizes: (i) a coupon for $5 off your purchase of Express Factory Outlet merchandise; (ii) a coupon for $10 off your purchase of Express Factory Outlet merchandise; or (iii) a coupon for $25 off your purchase of Express Factor Outlet merchandise. All coupons are valid through February 19, 2018 at participating Express Factory Outlet stores. In-store coupon may only be used once and cannot be combined with other coupons. Not valid on clearance items or previous purchases. Other restrictions may apply. See store for details. Awarding of prizes will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions shall be final and binding.
4. PRIZES: Quantity of prizes are as follows: a) 2,220 $5 Off Your Purchase Coupons (Approximate Retail Value “ARV” $11,100.00), b) 12,431 $10 Off Your Purchase Coupons (ARV $124,310.00), c) 148 $25 Off Your Purchase Coupons (ARV $3,700.00). Total ARV $139,110.00.
Limit one prize per person. No substitution or transfer of any prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, as determined by Sponsor in its discretion.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH ABSOLUTELY NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FROM SPONSOR. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ANY PRIZE. Each winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local income taxes associated with the Prizes. Winners may be issued IRS Forms 1099 for the value of any prize accepted, if applicable. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes in the relevant category. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if at the sole discretion of Sponsor, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or (1) acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or its agents or representatives; (2) disparages Sponsor or its products or services, Sponsor’s competitors or their products or services, Sponsor Affiliates or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes, or (3) acts in any other disruptive manner. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Sweepstakes is prohibited. Sponsor’s decisions as to all matters related to this Sweepstakes and selection of each prize winner are final.
Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, unclear, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or ineligible entries, all of which will be disqualified, or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes), the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes, and/or to select each prize winner in a random drawing from eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law.
6. RELEASE & INDEMNIFICATION: Neither Sponsor nor Sponsor Affiliates are responsible for, and entrants release each from, any failures of any kind (whether caused by computer, technical, or human error) which may either limit the entrant’s ability to submit an entry, claim a prize, or otherwise participate in this Sweepstakes, or Sponsor’s ability to include all eligible entries, conduct random drawings, notify potential winners, or otherwise execute this Sweepstakes in the manner intended. By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify, Sponsor, Sponsor Affiliates, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective contractors, directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of any such failure, a well as (i) any damage to entrant’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with entering this Sweepstakes; or (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize awarded in the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to any claims for damage to property, personal injury, death or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or any other materials associated with the Sweepstakes. Entrants enter at their own risk and each winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted.
7. DISPUTES: This promotion is intended for participation in the United States only and shall be construed only according to Ohio’s law. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Ohio; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Ohio, for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, or any other damages, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with this Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of Ohio, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
8. SPONSOR: Express, LLC, 1 Express Drive, Columbus, OH 43230.