(MINUS THE) LEATHER HOODED SYSTEM JACKET
Very nice jacket
Has a very good overall look. Jacket fits great except a lil loose in mid section. Very happy with the product!
October 17, 2014
I have had this jacket for a few days. These are my initial reactions:
- Love the style. You can take out the hooded lining for a leather-only look.
- Fits well overall. Elastic wrists and waist make for a snug feel.
- Pleather means that you don't need to break it in like authentic leather jackets
- All of the pockets are useable
- Warmer than just a hooded jacket
- The arms run a little small in the shoulder area, and do not allow for a large upward range of motion (feel like it will rip if I stretch too high)
- The zipper on the lining and jacket snag almost every time (this could be due to lack of use of the teeth)
- The elastic that provides a snug fit means that it will ride up your back when sitting down at times
- Zipper pockets = scratched wrists
- Not very warm compared to my authentic leather jackets.
Overall, I like the jacket. I am hoping that the cons will be minimized once I wear it more often.
October 13, 2014
Great leather hoody
A little small I had to get two sizes bigger so I can get the perfect fit but I look so good in it
July 29, 2014